Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided. Please use at your own risk. Do not post anything you don't want publicly visible.

Track greencard/visa apps
Immihelp Tracker
Help Others
Share Experiences
Instant Quotes & Purchase
Visitor Medical Insurance
Find
Travel Companion
Download Mobile Apps:   iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch App    Android App

Default H1B Consultants in Hyderabad

Hello,
    I have 2 + years of experience in the IT industry in Hyderabad. I'am planning to apply for a H1B for the year 2008. Can anyone please suggest me some good H1B consultants in Hyderabad ??
    Also, as there is a lucky lottery for initially picking out the applications, can i apply to the USCIS with more than 1 H1B petitions ?

I do not know consultants in Hyderabad - Do not apply more than one H1B, this will make YOUR chances low. This is what happened last year, USCIS is may alos come up with a mechanism to discourage candidates who accept employment from more than one employer and file multiple H1Bs.

Infoway,
    Thanks for the update.

Default American It Inc

dont go for Americanitsolutions ( www.americanitinc.com )
    first he will talk nicely then he will take your blood.
    so be careful of this kind of consultants.

You need to have more than 5 years of exp , then only most of the consultents are ready to apply for H1b , I think this year u cant do it as its already 3rd April now ,, In case if u have H1b with u , if u want to transfer to another empoyer , Please let me know , I got one of the best employer , who is very good , He will help u in this

Default employer details

HiBujji

Can you let me know who the employer is and I have my H1 already.....Please suggest.

send me ur details to my email id .. its hibujji at gmail

Hi, I am an MCA with 6+ yrs in J2ee.Currently working for Mphasis Bangalore.Want to apply for H1B Visa. can anyone suggest me any consultant address...

HiBujji ,

I am working in one of a SW company , 5+ years of Exp holding H1B visa provided through company. I am looking to move out of the company and transfer the visa to US companies. Could you please let me know the consultants I may approach for the same.

Default mechanical consultancy

hiiiiiiii

could u pls tell me the consultancy list who has branches both in united states and india in such a way that the consultancy would help me out in finding a job in catia software(catia is a desiging software.it is realted to mechanical stream)

Thanks in Advance.