Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Consultants in Hyderabad

Hello,
    I have 2 + years of experience in the IT industry in Hyderabad. I'am planning to apply for a H1B for the year 2008. Can anyone please suggest me some good H1B consultants in Hyderabad ??
    Also, as there is a lucky lottery for initially picking out the applications, can i apply to the USCIS with more than 1 H1B petitions ?

I do not know consultants in Hyderabad - Do not apply more than one H1B, this will make YOUR chances low. This is what happened last year, USCIS is may alos come up with a mechanism to discourage candidates who accept employment from more than one employer and file multiple H1Bs.

Comment

Infoway,
      Thanks for the update.

Comment

American It Inc

dont go for Americanitsolutions
        first he will talk nicely then he will take your blood.
        so be careful of this kind of consultants.

Comment

You need to have more than 5 years of exp , then only most of the consultents are ready to apply for H1b , I think this year u cant do it as its already 3rd April now ,, In case if u have H1b with u , if u want to transfer to another empoyer , Please let me know , I got one of the best employer , who is very good , He will help u in this

Comment

employer details

HiBujji

Can you let me know who the employer is and I have my H1 already.....Please suggest.

Comment

send me ur details to my email id .. its hibujji at gmail

Comment

Hi, I am an MCA with 6+ yrs in J2ee.Currently working for Mphasis Bangalore.Want to apply for H1B Visa. can anyone suggest me any consultant address...

Comment

HiBujji ,

I am working in one of a SW company , 5+ years of Exp holding H1B visa provided through company. I am looking to move out of the company and transfer the visa to US companies. Could you please let me know the consultants I may approach for the same.

Comment

mechanical consultancy

hiiiiiiii

could u pls tell me the consultancy list who has branches both in united states and india in such a way that the consultancy would help me out in finding a job in catia software(catia is a desiging software.it is realted to mechanical stream)

Thanks in Advance.

Comment

H1B consultants

Hi,

Can please anyone let me know of good consultancy firms for applying for H1B. Thanks! Really appreciate your help

Comment

Employer required to transfer my approved h1b-kindly reply,I have even mailed you

Originally posted by HiBujji View Post
                        send me ur details to my email id .. its hibujji at gmail
                        Hi bujji I have sent you a mail today ,and as you said that you are aware of a employer who is genuine and willing to take h1b transfers ,so kindly help me by proving the information ,I am waiting with my H1b approved ,I have even mailed you my details.

thank you

With regards,
                        Ravi

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X