Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding Name to the mailbox

Dear Praetorian XI,

On immihelp site, I have been advised that one should put his name in the USPS mail box. I am staying with my son and his name is put in the mail box. How do I add my name to it so that I dont miss any letters from USCIS about my Green Card. Is there any online site of USPS through which I can add my name in the mailbox?
    regards

Comment

Walk, drive ...

Walk or drive to your local USPS office. Inform the manager at the post office. However, this is not usually required unless your mails is getting lost.

USPS delivers letters by address and does not confirm names anyway. If the address is correct they will deliver.

The issue is when you want to forward your letters, that's attached to address as well as name.

Take care.

Comment

Thanks knowledgeable

Comment

Notice for FP

Hi,

My son applied for I-130,I 485 and I 765 on 5th Nov 2007 under family petition for me (his father)

we got notice of receipt for all 3 dated 14th Nov 2007 on 20th Nov 2007.

I havent received Finger Printing Notice yet. I have seen most of the cases the notice for Finger printing was received between 15 to 20 days from date of submission. Is the delay in my case normal? Do I have to contact the USCIS to know about the same?

Comment

The delay is normal, you should receive fingerprint notice 1-2 months after submitting the documents.
            Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

wife and children

Hi,
              I am US citizen , i want to apply for my wife and my 3 childrens(7 years , 9 years ,12 years old )
              all of them abroad .
              what is the best and the fastest way .
              thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X