I came to US on H4, did masters here.
A Consulting company sponsored me H1 and it got approved in October 2005.
I got an offer with company B in Novemeber 2005(a reputed firm).
So my new employer applied for H1 transfer a month later without any paystubs.
Now I am waiting for the H1 transfer approval.
So I havent started working with company A and waiting for company B's H1.
If there is anyone with similar kind of issues can you please share your experiences.