I have filed my and my wife green card . This the complete information regarding my case.
1)Iam a Indian citizen with Indian Passport.
2) I have a approved Labor and approved I-140 from both EB2 and EB3 from same company.
3)The prority date which is written in my EB2 (I-140 and Labor) is 13 june 2006. JOb tile is Computer Software Engineer
4)The prority date which is written in my EB3 (I-140 and labor) is 12 October 2004. JOb tile is Computer System Analyst.
5) I got married to a UK born citizen in 2007 and i filed I 485,I765(EAD),I 131(travel doc) in Aug 2007 for me and for my wife.This case is in Texas service center.
6)I got my and my wife I- 765 and I-131 approved on 15th October07 and 8th NOv 07 respectively
7) we gave our bimoetric in New York in November 07.
8)When we were filing our I-485 . I asked my lawyer to file my case under cross chargeablity case as iam married to a UK citizen and also requested to file my papers under EB2 and asked her to maintain my priority date for EB3 which is 2004.
9) According to USCIS bulletin for January 08 Indians EB2 and EB3 is in a backlog
10)According to USCIS bulletin for January 08 UK EB2 is current.
1)How do i verify now that USCIS have accepted my EB2 case with the priority date of my EB3
2)How do i verify that they have accepted my case under crosschargeablity criterion.
3) If my case is considered under crosschargeablity then how long will it take for me to have my I-485 approved .Because Uk status is Current. The Uscis bulletin is telling me that Texas is taking 6 months to process I 485.
4) If my case is not considered under crosschargebality then what should i do to make sure that they accpet my case under cross chargebality.