Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waiting for I-130 Receipt Notice still...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check cashed

Actually, the check has not been cashed? I was wondering why. can you please advise when is the check usually cashed. Everythis is ok with my case and so there money in the account. I wonder why check is not cashed.

Comment

Originally posted by fab718
      Actually, the check has not been cashed? I was wondering why. can you please advise when is the check usually cashed. Everythis is ok with my case and so there money in the account. I wonder why check is not cashed.
      It will be cashed soon. Then only they will send the receipt notice.

Comment

USCIS received my application on Nov 21st. They haven't cashed my checks either. I called and they asked to wait atleast 90 days from date of mailing the I-130's.

Will let you know when the checks are cashed and when I receive the receipts.

Comment

check has been cashed

Hi' thanks for sharing info. My check has been cashed and now just waiting on receipt. hopefully urs is cashed as well and good luck with your process

Comment

Hi' thanks for sharing info. My check has been cashed and now just waiting on receipt. hopefully urs is cashed as well and good luck with your process
            Congrats Fab718 ! You're going to get the receipt letter soon. Same will be true for Runner83 too because both of you are very close in I-130 filing. Good luck !

Comment

Thanks All

Thank you guys for being so helpful, wish you all the best and hope everything goes well with all of your cases.

Comment

I received the individual receipts for my parents today

Hi Friends,

I received seperate receipts for my parent's I-130 petition. The 'priority date' field is blank in both the forms. The 'received date' is Nov 21, 2007. It also says that they received the fees in the amount of $355.00 but it didn't show up on my account online. The 'notice day' is Jan 25, 2008 so I think it will take ateast 3 business days for the transaction to show online.

Receipts were sent from California Service Center where current processing date for such application is July 2007.

regards.

Comment

Originally posted by runner83
                  Hi Friends,

I received seperate receipts for my parent's I-130 petition. The 'priority date' field is blank in both the forms. The 'received date' is Nov 21, 2007. It also says that they received the fees in the amount of $355.00 but it didn't show up on my account online. The 'notice day' is Jan 25, 2008 so I think it will take ateast 3 business days for the transaction to show online.

Receipts were sent from California Service Center where current processing date for such application is July 2007.

regards.
                  That's excellent news Runner83 ! Good luck to Fab too !

Don't worry about PD. RD and PD are same. You are all set in terms of Receipt Notice. BTW, is your real Service Center Vermont or California ???

I want more and more people on this thread to get up to date stats of I-130, I-129F and IR1/CR1 in our spreadsheet. Guys, please help us out.

CTK3

Comment

Checks Cashed

Checks were cashed today.

Comment

Receipt for I-130

Hey fellows I received the receipt for I-130 on 1/28/2008 and sent my I-129F on 1/29/2008. Good luck to all

Comment

I-130 receipt

Originally posted by CTK3
                        That's excellent news Runner83 ! Good luck to Fab too !

Don't worry about PD. RD and PD are same. You are all set in terms of Receipt Notice. BTW, is your real Service Center Vermont or California ???

I want more and more people on this thread to get up to date stats of I-130, I-129F and IR1/CR1 in our spreadsheet. Guys, please help us out.

CTK3
                        My I-130 received at Chicago Lockbox on 12/13/07, money orders not cashed to date; 01/29/08. How long should i wait before calling USCIS?
                        Also i want to know if I-485,I-131 and I-765 was also mailed along with I-130 as concurrently-filing then it would be OK or it will cause the whole packege to be returned along with I-130 as not accepted?
                        Response would be greatly appreciated.
                        Thanks!

Comment

Chicago Lock Box processes stand alone I-130's

Hi Umaira,

According to USCIS's november press updated - "Effective Dec. 3, 2007, all applicants filing stand-alone Form I-130s are encouraged to file their petitions with the Chicago Lockbox instead of a USCIS Service Center."

If you've noticed only stand-alone I-130's (i.e) I-130 sent alone without other AOS forms (like I-485,I-131 and I-765) were to be processed at Chicago Lock box. I am not sure if Chicago Lock Box processes I-130's with AOS forms (well they should). Please correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,
                          Gulam

Comment

Originally posted by umaira
                            My I-130 received at Chicago Lockbox on 12/13/07, money orders not cashed to date; 01/29/08. How long should i wait before calling USCIS?
                            Also i want to know if I-485,I-131 and I-765 was also mailed along with I-130 as concurrently-filing then it would be OK or it will cause the whole packege to be returned along with I-130 as not accepted?
                            Response would be greatly appreciated.
                            Thanks!
                            Thanks Umaira for your details. Updated the spreadsheet. Yes, Chicago lockbox does not accept other than I-130. You should send those to corresponding Service Center. But I am not sure when those to be sent.

Comment

Hey fellows I received the receipt for I-130 on 1/28/2008 and sent my I-129F on 1/29/2008. Good luck to all
                              Thanks Fab718. Please review the spreadsheet.
                              Attached Files

Comment

I130 Process

I just copied the process from other thread on what to expect in I130 processing.

"Just wanted to let everybody know that my parents are finally here with us on immigration. They have not gotten the physical green card yet. Here's a brief timeline:

01/10/2007 Applied I-130 for Dad & Mom
                                01/22/2007 Priority Date Set
                                04/14/2007 Case Approved by USCIS and sent files to NVC
                                05/10/2007 Received notice from NVC for choice of agent form
                                05/11/2007 Faxed the form to my parents in India
                                They signed it and physically mailed it to us here in US within 15 days.
                                05/31/2007 Mailed the form to NVC
                                Then received notice from NVC to pay the $70 for both my parents. (Not $140). Paid that.
                                Received notice to pay $380 per parent - paid that - total $760.
                                Sent the Affidavit of Support form - 1 for each parent alongwith all the supporting documents. 2 packets mailed to NVC.
                                Received confirmation from NVC saying they have received all the required fees and that they are reviewing the AOS.
                                By now it was July.
                                Then we realized that my Mom's birth date was recorded in the dd/mm/yyyy format instead of mm/dd/yyyy in all the documentation. It was our mistake because we filed I-130 that way.
                                So we called NVC and spoke to the CSR and they were very helpful - per their instructions, we mailed them my Mom's notarized copy of birth certificate and her passport biographic page copies stating the correct birth date. NVC corrected the same and sent us a notice that they had corrected the same in their records. This was around end of August 2007.
                                THen we were waiting for them to send the files over to Bombay, India.
                                Files were sent to India separately. My Dad's got their first on October 3rd. My Mom's got their on October 11th.
                                We checked online the list of appointments and my Dad's appointment was schedule for November 23rd but my Mom's wasn't.
                                So then we called Bombay embassy helpline to see if they can schedule both the interviews together. After quite a bit of phone calls we got through.
                                Spoke to the CSR there and they said my Mom's was schedule for December 17th.
                                They were co-operative too; they said they can move one of the dates so we had them move it to November 23rd but the appointment letter was required which my Mom never got.
                                So had to call them again and they said that someone can go collect the duplicate appt letter from the information window for November 23rd. But my parents could not go there w/out help so I requested and they sent another letter too!
                                My Dad received his letter before my Mom's (4 days after my Mom's came too)
                                They got their medical done in Ahmedabad - Apollo hospital near Gandhinagar.
                                We went their to accompany my parents at the interview.
                                Interview was on day after thanksgiving.
                                Nothing really fancy in the interview. Pretty basic questions.
                                In Bombay we stayed at Hotel Royal Castle near Nava Chawk - pretty nice rooms and service was excellent. Rs.1500 Deluxe double bed. It is like 10-15 minutes drive from the embassy (10-15 minutes early morning at around 6.30 to 7AM)
                                Anyways, they were approved for immigrant visa on November 23rd.

Thanks to all the forum members here - very useful - please let me know if you have any questions and I will check the forum and try to answer if I can.

Good luck to everybody else who is still trying. Hold your spirits high and you'll get their.
                                "

Regards,
                                Gulam

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X