Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waiting for I-130 Receipt Notice still...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am glad to see that USCIS is processing receipts of I-130 application as of 12/24/2007. That's the day they received my application. Hopefully, by next week, I should get the receipt notice As Fab did, I am also going to file I-129F for my spouse.

Comment

CTK3, Let us know when you receive your receipts.

Regards,
      Runner83

Comment

I haven't received anything yet, they received my appls on january 8th

Comment

Originally posted by runner83
          CTK3, Let us know when you receive your receipts.

Regards,
          Runner83
          I'll Runner83. Not yet received. I hope it would come during this week.

Rosestroup, your date has not been reached. Wait one more week.

Comment

re: I-129F receipt notice

hey all!! hope everyone is doing fine. i received my receipt for I-130 on 01/28/2008 and I filed my I-129F which was received by USCIS on Jan 30th. Does anyone know how long it will take to get a receipt for it and the time frame between first receipt NOA1 and NOA2.
            Thanks in advance
            Last edited by fab718; 02-05-2008, 03:20 PM.

Comment

I-130 receipt

Hi Umaira,

According to USCIS's november press updated - "Effective Dec. 3, 2007, all applicants filing stand-alone Form I-130s are encouraged to file their petitions with the Chicago Lockbox instead of a USCIS Service Center."

If you've noticed only stand-alone I-130's (i.e) I-130 sent alone without other AOS forms (like I-485,I-131 and I-765) were to be processed at Chicago Lock box. I am not sure if Chicago Lock Box processes I-130's with AOS forms (well they should). Please correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,
              Gulam
              Today on 02/06/08, I called USCIS regarding my I-130 received at Chicago Lockbox on 12/13/07 and the guy told me that they did receive it and still processing and yes, it is the right address to send I-130, I-131, I-765 and AOS. He tod to wait for another 30-40 days for the receipts. When i refered to the website showing as of 02/01/08 all I-130 processed received upto 12/27/07, he said those dates are misleading, dont go by those dates; quite surprising for me!
              Just wanted to update what i found out, thanks!
              Umaira

Comment

Originally posted by umaira
                Today on 02/06/08, I called USCIS regarding my I-130 received at Chicago Lockbox on 12/13/07 and the guy told me that they did receive it and still processing and yes, it is the right address to send I-130, I-131, I-765 and AOS. He tod to wait for another 30-40 days for the receipts. When i refered to the website showing as of 02/01/08 all I-130 processed received upto 12/27/07, he said those dates are misleading, dont go by those dates; quite surprising for me!
                Just wanted to update what i found out, thanks!
                Umaira
                Umaira, you should get the receipt soon. My check for I-130 has been cleared from the bank today. Please review the updated spreadsheet.
                Attached Files

Comment

I-130 Receipt notice...

As of 01/11/2008.

Comment

congratulations CTK3

Hi, Congratulations on receiving your receipt. Hey, you need to update the PD-RD column for your application and reupload the zip file.

Regards,

Comment

Hi, Congratulations on receiving your receipt. Hey, you need to update the PD-RD column for your application and reupload the zip file.

Regards,
                      Runner83, my check has been cleared from the bank 2 days back, but still waiting for the receipt notice.

Comment

Originally posted by fab718
                        hey all!! hope everyone is doing fine. i received my receipt for I-130 on 01/28/2008 and I filed my I-129F which was received by USCIS on Jan 30th. Does anyone know how long it will take to get a receipt for it and the time frame between first receipt NOA1 and NOA2.
                        Thanks in advance
                        Fab, you should get the receipt in 2 weeks time. I think timeframe between NOA1 and NOA2 is 5-6 months currently.

Comment

Hi, all. This is a very informative thread. I applied for a K-3 visa (I am a US citizen) for my spouse.

Just to add some more info, I was applying via the Vermont center (I am in New York City).

I-130 application arrived on 12/23 via return receipt
                          Money order was cashed on 2/5

As of today, 2/11, I have not received the receipt but I expect it soon (fingers crossed).

Comment

Originally posted by Tofusensei
                            Hi, all. This is a very informative thread. I applied for a K-3 visa (I am a US citizen) for my spouse.

Just to add some more info, I was applying via the Vermont center (I am in New York City).

I-130 application arrived on 12/23 via return receipt
                            Money order was cashed on 2/5

As of today, 2/11, I have not received the receipt but I expect it soon (fingers crossed).
                            Welcome and good luck Tofusensei ! I have updated your details in the spreadsheet. I am still waiting for my receipt, probably we both will get it today. How about UMAIRA ?

FAB718, RUNNER83, UMAIRA, TOFUSENSEI and ROSESTROUP, can you please let me know the Service Center and the Country of the beneficiary to update the sheet properly.

Thanks
                            CTK3
                            Attached Files

Comment

Service Center and Country of Beneficiary

FYI

California Service center & India.

Comment

FYI

California Service center & India.
                                Thanks Runner83, updated. How about others ?
                                Attached Files

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X