would like your help on the following please advice:
- My Mother has Sought asylum in UK in March 2001.
- She also sought asylum on my behalf as i was a minor when application was made...
- The application was refused, however we appealed and were granted temporary leave to remain in uk.
- we didn't seek financial support for accommodation or legal support when we were in UK.
- we left uk in June 2001, i.e. within 6 months of appeal at our own will without any financial support for travelling to our country of origin
- Now in Jan 2007 my wife is traveling to UK for her studies and i applied for a Dependant of the student, the Entry clearance office refused my application because i didn't provide information on my previous application made in 2001 to remain in uk.
my query is what should i do now?...should i reapply providing all the information or shall i appeal against their decision?...what are my chances of getting the visa...and how long will it take...Apologize for the long note but i'm quite tensed please help....