Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

applying F-1 Student Visa -Has anyone ever had my kind of case?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• applying F-1 Student Visa -Has anyone ever had my kind of case?

Hi, I'm planning to study in U.S., in a college, Seattle. They have sent me i-20.
    I was interviewed in 29th of February in US Embassy Jakarta, I brought all of necessary documents, including bank statement of about US$ 50.000. I'm planning to go with my dad, mom, n my sister. We applied n interviewed together at that date, And the interviewer ask bla2 (about my education plan), and finally he asked me who is paying, and i said my dad. N my dad own a higher education (kind of university) and we brought the prove from government that my dad own the education institution. The interviewer went to back office for about two minutes and then come back and told us that your case is special, please come back next week, we will call you. (He handed in our passport, but he did not return my dad's old passport, ownership validation letter of my dad's education institution, bank statement, and letter of bank activity.)

Has anyone ever had this kind of case? Do the embassy will call us later? What should I do?

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Aditya Chandra

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X