Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston: No response yet for my OCI application

Hi,

I have mailed my documents for OCI card on Jan 14th to CGI Houston ... but have'nt heard back from them yet ... The online status enquiry page https://passport.gov.in/oci/OnlineOCIenquiry.jsp does not seem to work well .. Anybody out there who sent around the same time and got a response back ? How long is it taking these days to get the acknowledgement back from the consulate.

Your help is much appreciated !

Thanks

No response yet for my OCI application sumitted on Feb 18

Hi
    I have not receied repsonse for my OCI application submitted on Feb 18th. How did u contact them? Did u get response yet.

Thanks

Comment

I sent in my application on the 24th of March but no verification yet

Comment

Houston: No response yet for my OCI application

Hi Missmatch,

Did ur appliction acknowledged when you check your status online?

My application is not even acknowledged.

Suren

Comment

No Response Yet

15 Days since they received my application. No response yet.

Does anyone know how much time they take from the day they receive application?

When I tried to check my status online, it is giving someone else's status. How can there be duplicate File Numbers?

Did anyone face this problem?

Comment

What is processing time for OCI at Housston CGI

Hello
            Does anyone know how long the processing takes - I have to go to India in Aug and I am trying to decide if I shd get the PIO card or OCI
            Thanks for your help

Comment

I was worried abt my photographs.... coz they were 2x2 inches and i cut them into 3.5x3.5cms. now that my status shows under process, shud i still b worried r....only if things are fine they go to this stage.... any experiences.... btw i applied in mid march (houston) and got the acknowledgement last week.
              Last edited by raj_au_us; 06-20-2008, 11:56 AM.

Comment

The photo size is not something you need to be worried about.

When I first read Houston: ZZZ, I thought it was a NASA calling Houston center :P

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

No respnse yet for my OCI application

HI
                  I filed my OCI application in May 08 and i haven't received any response. By mistake, i filled out the online registration from through Chicago Embassy and i sent my application to Houston Embassy. I don't know what to do at this point and i am going to travel to India in December 10th. I would greatly appreciated if someone contact me regarding this matter or if someone has any suggestion on how can i go about finding my status. Please help.

Comment

Usually they do not response your application (s). You just keep your eyes on online OCI status enquiry webpage. The correct URL is http://ociindia.nic.in/ociindia/OnlineOCIenquiry.jsp

All you need Registration # (or reference #) OR Acknowledgment #.
                    There are various steps like:
                    1. Date Of Acknowledgment……………………………….............(Date)
                    2. Documents Printing Status………………………………............(Date)
                    3. Registration Status……………………………….......................(Date)
                    4. Documents Printed On………………………………............. …..(Date)
                    5. Documents Dispatched From Delhi On…………………………..(Date)
                    6. Documents Received at (Your area Indian Consulate)….(Date)

Once Indian Consulate receives your document back from Delhi, either go there personally (no need to go with all family members, if you had applied for other family members too. Just collect their required documents and go or mailed the required documents to Consulate).

Comment

Hear ya, but..

Yup, hear you loud and clear. Thanks. My question is: will I be able to get the 'oci stamping' (I assume something some sort of stamping in the PP) and will I be able to register the same day (if any registration involved)?

Thanks Dude!

Comment

OCI case status

I applied last in mid november 2010 and my case status still says under process. I dont know how much time this OCI process takes and there is no way I can get to know how much time my application takes to approved OCI...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X