Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa status... Track Your Passport

Hi Friends,

My In-laws are attended for tourist visa on Friday march 7th and they got visa. When I am checking Passport status in https://www.vfs-usa.co.in - Track Your Passport , It is showing the status "Your passport has not been handed over to VFS. Kindly contact our regional call centres for further queries.". How long it will take to update.
    I already called visa cell and they told me that check tomorrow.
    Please could some on help me.

thanks
    Babu

keep checking the status, it will come. sometimes it takes a couple of days. last month my bil got it on wednesday though his interview was on friday

Comment

Babu,

I am also in the same boat, i am wondering if your in-law got the passport?

My mother are attended for tourist visa on Friday Apr 4th and they got visa. When I am checking Passport status in VFS - Track Your Passport , It shows the status "Your passport has not been handed over to VFS. Kindly contact our regional call centres for further queries.".

thanks
      Shalabh

Comment

[QUOTE=sriband;104656]Hi Friends,

My SISTER'S IN LAWS are attended for IMMIGRANT visa on Friday march 17th and they got visa. When I am checking Passport status in https://www.vfs-usa.co.in - Track Your Passport , It is showing the status "Your passport has not been handed over to VFS. Kindly contact our regional call centres for further queries.". How long it will take to update.
        I already called visa cell and they told me that check tomorrow.
        Please could some on help me.

thanks
        AMANDEEP SINGH

PASSPORT NO. G2785744/45 (GIAN SINGH AND GURMEET KAUR)

Comment

hi

When did u get the passport finally? how many days did it take?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X