Since my employer not wish to start my GC atleast in next two years i was thinking of doing it with my ex-employer(consulting firm) and they agreed to do for me. I have some questions related to that.
1. Is it advisable(or risky) to do it from a different employer other than my current employer?
2. If my ex-employer had filed for LC or 140 and had it approved(assuming before my 6 years of H1) and the H1 with my current employer ends can i extend my current H1 based on the LC or 140 from that employer?
3. If my ex-employer is residing in a different state and got LC approved for that state and iam working in a different state can i extend my H1 to work in my current state based on the approved LC from different state?
4. I was thinking of joining my ex-employer only after getting my EAD not immediately after filing my I-485, is that a risky one?
5. After getting my EAD do i need AC21 to switch to my ex-employer or i just need to do H1-transer?
Sorry for too many questions.If i get myself cleared i'll go ahead and work on that as for GC concerns sooner the better.Please answer my questions.
Thanks in advance.