Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I-751 How long does it take to get NOA from texas service center ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any end in sight?

Like most you all, my wife is in the same situation. Her card expired at the end of April and she completed her biometrics in March. She has yet to receive a card. Unfortunately one of her relatives passed away and she wants to go up to Canada for the funeral. Is there a possibility that she will not be allowed to return to the USA? And if she does go, will it affect her status? This is extremely frustrating that she may have to miss a funeral just because she physically does not have her card in her hand.

Thanks

Comment

I-751

Oh joy...
      I thought I was done when I filed I-485 2 years ago.TSC received my I-751 application this morning.My card expires in August and NC is the most anal state when it comes to drivers licenses. They actually put an expiry date on my license, should have stayed in MD!!!Good luck to all of us

Comment

Originally posted by kth68
        Same here ...waiting
        have you called USCIS 1-800 # ? i haven't called yet.

i dont know which way is better. to make an infopass or to call USCIS

Comment

I haven't call them yet.On Jun 10 will be 90days after they cashed the check and I'll call.
          If you can view the back of your check, there should be a case number written on the back.
          You can try using this to see if your case is in the online status system yet.
          I tried, but still says "This Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system".
          Tell me more about an infopass.
          Last edited by kth68; 06-07-2008, 10:45 PM. Reason: to add a new sentence

Comment

unfortunately,i cant view the back of my check cause i sent money order. all that i know money order cashed on 7 march.

i havent made an infopass yet.its for getting a stamp to passport so we can travel, its the thing instead of notice of action. i'll let you know more when i make it.

did you call USCIS? let me know

Comment

I called the USCIS's 1800 number and the rep gave me instructions to make an infopass appointment. She also told me my application should be processed in June/July.

Comment

Hello folk, I just came across this thread and thought I'd share my timeline (filing in VT) that I posted on a different thread under the "after greencard" tab. I also travelled overseas with my expired greencard without a problem. You can read the time line at the link below

I'd like to add that I made an appointment via infopass to visit the Hartford CT office. I was in and out in 15 mins. I decided not to hand in my expired greencard and get the stamp on the passport as the USCIS was only willing to give me a stamp valid for 6 months. Be prepared for that.

Comment

I called and I am very pleasant

I called to 800..and then fallowed instructions for case with no received NOA more than 4 weeks( mine is more than 90 days).
                  I explained to the representative that I haven't heart from them anything, she
                  ask does my husband is with me,talked with him and transfered us to the next level...I talked with another one. She wanted to talk with my husband as well, asked him questions for me when I was born,what country,home phone,cell phone and then when she was assure for our identity told us my case N which is the same on check's back and gave us N for biometrics and said that till 30 days I have to receive both letters and I can travel just with NOA and old green card. But if I want to travel during this time I have to make appointment for infopas .Now when I check my case N in there site USCIS shows:

Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you.

I think you have to call,just don't forget your wife/husband to be with you.

Comment

Anything new with you?

Cookie,
                    did you call USCIS,let me know your experience.

Comment

no i havent called yet..

kth68, did they explain why you haven't received any receipt from them..

did they make any explanation about it ?

Comment

Originally posted by cookie
                        no i havent called yet..

kth68, did they explain why you haven't received any receipt from them..

did they make any explanation about it ?
                        Oh,no Cookie,
                        she said " I am sorry, I don't know."

Comment

hello. i went to my lawyer to ask if she got anything from USCIS. she said she didn't get anything either. she also made me sign a claim letter and said we'll get response with this claim.

im not sure what she is talking about

kt68,please let us know when you get NOA or biometrics letter..then i will decide to call USCIS also to get mine.

Comment

Hi

Yes,of course I'll write any news when I have....if I have.
                            What your lower is doing is good,because with this claim they have to respond with written answer to you or you will receive your NOA.

Comment

Any news?

Does anyone have anything new?
                              Everything is the same with me...silence from immigrations.

Comment

nope

i was going to ask you also, everything is the same

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X