Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I-751 How long does it take to get NOA from texas service center ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any news ?

Comment

Nope

No,everything is the same with me !
      Last week I send my son's I751 (he got his GC more than 90 days after me and he had to apply separately).Yesterday they cashed his check and on the back on it has stamp Vermont Service Center and his case N. So now I will keep eyes for both cases and I wont be surprise if his will be done faster than mine.

Comment

Noa

Today came NOA for my son's one year extensions from Vermont (VSC)!!!
        Documents sent on July 10.Check cashed July 14 and NOA July 16.
        Well, I am waiting for 4 moths to hear something from TSC!

Comment

kth68, are you planning to make an infopass ?

i might make it next month

Comment

Hi,
            First of all I want to call them ones again and to see what...
            I want that NOA,because on Feb.09 I am going to apply for US citizenship with it
            (if new GC is not ready yet). A friend of mine 2 months ago got her citizenship that way NOA+ expired GC,they approved both cases at once.
            Did your lawyer send to them any letter?
            Did you try to reach them on the phone?
            On their site I saw for I-751 TSC processing time is for Jan17.08,and for I751 VSC is Sep.07.?!?

Comment

hi kth68

you dont need NOA to apply citizenship. we just need to send a copy of our expired conditional green card.

yeah i heard also, some people cases getting approved at the same time.. thats why im not worrying about it that much anymore.

my lawyer was going to send a claim, i dont know what she did.

i didnt call USCIS, cause i think it ll be better if i make an infopass

keep waiting
              Last edited by cookie; 07-26-2008, 12:36 PM.

Comment

some progressive motion...

Hi,
                This morning I received appointment notice for biometrics on 8/19.
                Any updates with anybody?

Comment

hi,

yesterday i got a call from my lawyer saying that she got appointment notice for biotmetrics so this morning i run to lawyer office to got it

finally i have an appointment notice on 8/16

kth68, what does it says for service center ? on my notice says "TSC"

we also have an application number now.. we can check our status online,sign up for email updates also

Last edited by cookie; 08-09-2008, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Hi

Cookie, that's great! Finally something..
                    My notice is also from TSC.

Comment

hi kt68, my biotmerics done, your must be done also..

just wondering if you signed up for case status online, if so you can get email updates.. i signed up and got a first email few days ago..

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case.

On March 17, 2008, we transferred this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED to our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location.

means they are transferred my case to VSC because VSC has the authority and is responsible to process your case.cause i live in FL. do you know about yours ?

if you live in live in the following states Form I-751 with the California Service Center (CSC): Alaska, American Samoa, Arizona, California, Colorado, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming

who live in the following states or territories the Vermont Service Center (VSC): Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Washington, D.C., Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, U.S. Virgin Islands, and West Virginia

what state are you living in ? and if you signed up case status online,got any email saying that your case transferred Vermont or California service center ?
                      Last edited by cookie; 08-27-2008, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Cookie,
                        Until you told me I didn't have case status on line.Couple minutes ago I signed up, and it says the same as for your case, my is also transferred to VSC.
                        I live in GA.

Comment

Great.. let's keep in touch kth68,we are definetely in same boat

Now all we have to do is wait....

Comment

Originally posted by cookie
                            Great.. let's keep in touch kth68,we are definetely in same boat

Now all we have to do is wait....
                            Cookie, it's going to be long time waiting....I did a little research for I751 time lime through other forums and I founded we are a loooot waiting on that lane...

Comment

hi kth68,you know what i diidn't expect to get NOA anymore but got it yesterday, sent by vermont service center

NOTICE OF ACTION..RECEIPT NUMBER ZZZ-XX-ZZZ- YYYY X NOTICE DATE AUGUST 25, 2008

CASE TYPE I751 APPLICATION TO REMOVE CONDITIONAL RESIDENTIAL STATUS...RECEIPT DATE FEBRUARY 25, 2008

PETITIONER
                              XX YYYY X

YOUR CONDITIONAL RESIDENT STATUS IS EXTENDED FOR A PERIOD OF A YEAR.dURING THE ONE YEAR EXTENSION YOU ARE AUTHORIZED EMPLOYMENT AND TRAVEL.

IN ORDER TO FURTHER PROCESS YOUR PETITION, YOU WILL BE RECEIVING AN APPLICATION SUPPORT CENTER (ASC) APPOINTMENT NOTICE WITHA SPECIFIC TIME, DATE AND LOCATION TO CAPTURE YOUR FINGERPRINTS,PHOTO AND SIGNATURE.yOU MUST WAIT FOR YOUR APPONITMENT NOTICE BEFORE GOING TO THE ASC FOR BIOMETRIC PROCESSING.

THE IT SAYS:
                              IF YOU AHVE NOT ALREADY DONE SO,PROVIDE SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS TO ASSIST uscis IN processingg your petition and to establish eligbnility to remove the conditional basis of your permanenet esidence.Please include a copy of this receipt notice with any supporting documents you submit.Such evidence may include, but is not limited to, the following items:

lease of joint tenancy or joint ownership of assests.
                              joint mortage agreement and/or property deed.
                              Tax returns.
                              Birth certificate(s) of any children born to the marriage.
                              joint policies of life, meeical and/or car insurance.

(all of these were sent in our package, except for the birth certificate cause we had a miscarriage,so we just sent the hospital emergency documents)

Upon receipt of your ASC apponitment notice, you can find the status of your case on-line at www.uscis.gov . to view the status of your case, enter the application number found at the top of the ASC appointment notice. The I751 form type will be listed as xxxxx under the application type in oiur case on-line tool.

if you have any question, bla bla write us us citizenship 7immigration services
                              vermont service center
                              75 lower welden st
                              st albans, vt 05479

what about you ? any news ? did you get NOA ?

Comment

hey everybody - filing time

Do you guys think if I file my paperwork before the 90 days previous to the expiration of my green card they might send it bacK?

Mine expires in March next year but I want to send the papers as soon as possible because I will give birth on december so I don't want any delays on my papers.

Any thoughts?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X