Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 Financial Support Query

Hi,
    I have an admission for PhD in the U.S., I have my tution fee waived and have an offer for my stipend too. How much of funds do i have to show ? I am yet to send my application to my university for the issue of I-20 ...
    I had this fiedl to fill in my application ... Kindly help ASAP

Sunila

For the visa, you need to have more funds to show that you will return back home after your studies. For the university to issue you the I-20, if you have fee waiver, you can deduct that from the annual funds needed listed by the university and have the remaining (boarding, books, insurance etc) cost as available funds.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

regarding financiao documents

Hi,

I also got admission for Phd and havent received I-20 yet. Can please let me know how much money showed in bank staement and you interview experience

I have an admission for PhD in the U.S., I have my tution fee waived and have an offer for my stipend too. How much of funds do i have to show ? I am yet to send my application to my university for the issue of I-20 ...

Sunila[/QUOTE]

Comment

geragrding bank statement

Hi,

I also got admission for Phd but waiting for I-20. Can you please let me know how much money did you showed in bank statement. And can you please tell about your visa interview

thanks

Originally posted by sunila
        Hi,

Sunila

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X