I missed out, but don't know why...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by immihelp
    May be I am not reading it correctly or missing something, but could you please tell me when was I-130 approved?
    Hello, to be honest with you I do not have all the paperwork that is involved in this case, as far as I'm aware, the dates that I am certain about are as follows:

Receipt Date: June 11th 1996
    Priority Date: June 10th 1996
    Notice Date: September 24th 1996
    Month PD became current: October 2007

Thank you for showing interest.

Comment

I saw all those dates but I am asking for I-130 approval date.
      It is critical that you find out when your father's I-130 was approved. It is very important.
      Without that date, I am not sure how can someone determine for sure whether you aged out under CSPA or not.
      Immihelp Support
      No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by immihelp
        I saw all those dates but I am asking for I-130 approval date.
        It is critical that you find out when your father's I-130 was approved. It is very important.
        Without that date, I am not sure how can someone determine for sure whether you aged out under CSPA or not.
        Thank you for your quick reply. Where would this date be quoted? Would it be on correspondence to the petitioner, or the beneficiary? Would it be listed as "I-130 Approval Date"?

Thanks again.

Comment

Hello again, when I enter my receipt number http://www.immihelp.com/timings/tracking.jsp, I get the following information:

Receipt Number: **** **** **** *

Application Type: I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On September 24, 1996, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

From this I would guess that the I-130 Approval Date was September 24, 1996, right?

Thanks again.

Comment

From the information you provided, I believe all of you who didn't get the green card indeed aged out.

There is really no way to immediately get green card. Your parents will have to file green card under F2 category and you will be subject to new priority date.
            Immihelp Support
            No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

How do i apply for a temporary residence visa fir canada for my eleven year old son

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X