Universities that accepts 3-year bachelor's degree for a Masters program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Universities that accepts 3-year bachelor's degree for a Masters program

My sister has completed her Bachelor's in Commerce from India. We got her educational transcripts evaluated by WES in which they listed her Indian degree as equivalent to a US 3-year undergraduate study.

She is interested in doing an MBA from a US university. Most of the universities that I know require a course equivalent to US 4-year undergraduate study. Does anyone know any good universities that accept 3 years for their MBA or masters program?

Originally posted by naren420
    Does anyone know any good universities that accept 3 years for their MBA or masters program?
    Now, what is considered a good university? All the good ones that I know/like DO NOT consider the B.Com degree equivalent to a 4-yr U.S. degree (and rightly so) and hence do not admit B.Com holders in their MBA programs.

Contact some no-good (relatively speaking) universities and ask their admission department.

Long time ago, I read about University of Dallas in Dallas, TX and their "Bridge to MBA" program specifically designed for people with a 3-yr B.S. I believe it's a 3 yr program. Now, is it a "good" university? In my opinion, may be not.
    Check out H1 FAQs first!
    http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Comment

WES evaluation

Originally posted by naren420 View Post
      My sister has completed her Bachelor's in Commerce from India. We got her educational transcripts evaluated by WES in which they listed her Indian degree as equivalent to a US 3-year undergraduate study.

She is interested in doing an MBA from a US university. Most of the universities that I know require a course equivalent to US 4-year undergraduate study. Does anyone know any good universities that accept 3 years for their MBA or masters program?
      Hey,
      did you apply for her wes evaluation during her graduation as in last year or after the graduation ? How long the evaluation process took ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X