Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221 g!!!!

hey there,

i just got an admit in PhD genetics with full funding... can anyone help me out with these:-

1.Does the fact that your sibling is in USA affect, in any way, your chances of getting a VISA?? That is, Should i let the VO know that my sister is in the states or not??

2. Is it possible to change the VISA forms in the VFS website once the forms are filled, the dates are booked and i have taken the printouts of the forms??

3.Can anyone tell me what are the 221g threat fields, if there are any, in GENETICS??
    Last edited by kitcha; 06-10-2008, 02:45 PM. Reason: extension of query

kitcha: I've got accepted as a PhD student in genetics as well....but I have no idea what 221g you're refering too...about your sis...I'm not sure, I'm bumping this thread up, so maybe someone will be able to give you a precise answer to your questions. Oh, and congratulations for being admitted!

Comment

Genetic engineering, recombinant DNA technology are on the technology alert list.
      so perhaps you may get 221g, be ready with the answers to the pink slip questionaire
      and submit it at the time of interview, you may save time.
      I too have been waiting for my 221g processing to complete.
      Last edited by sampaw; 06-18-2008, 08:20 AM.

Comment

same 221(g) pink form

hi,
        i had my F1 interview on 19th May'2008.....i have too received this 221(g) pink questionnaire and i immediately sent them everything they asked for...... but not yet i have receivd my F1.................am too tensed as i lost the chance to join University of Memphis, TN in summer sem'2008.....now am waiting to get visa so that i at least join UM in Fall'2008.......
        anybody has any idea about how long it would take to be processed and issued finally?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X