Very Long Time For Oath Ceremony In Nyc Do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Long Time For Oath Ceremony In Nyc Do

I Have Passed A Civic And English Test During My Interviw On 05/06/2008 .interviw Was Done At Nyc Do. My Application For Naturalization Was Recomended For Final Approval .
    The Io At The Time Of Inter. Was Had Very Limited Knowledge Of Immigr. Law. I Had A Filing That He Did Not Know What He Was Doing.
    Anyway At The End He Say That My Case Is Going To Go For Final Approval By The Senior Io.and Im Good To Go .letter Stated Passed Civil And English .recomended For Approval.
    He Say That I Can Expected A I445 Within 2-3 Weeks.
    5 Weeks Passed By No Letter.
    I Called 1800. After Transfer From Cust.agent To Io. I Learn That Nyc Do Is Expieriencing Very Long Waiting Times For The Oath Ceremony About 3-4 Months.due To Backlog. Afterm. Of The Last Summer Applic.incrise Value.

I Just Scheduled Infopass For June 20th.
    I Dont Belive Any Of The B.s From Idiotic Uscis.

Comment

I Have Spoken To O.l Again Today.
      O.l Was Mail In Yesterday.oath Ceremony Will Be Held At Midletown Ny Fed.court. On 07/11/2008 At 10 Am
      Anyway If Anybody From Nyc Do Will Be Interviewed By Io By The Name J Jaimangal . Be Aware He Is Nuts. No Clue Of Immigr Law
      Here Is My Time Frime For N-400
      Pd-12/13/2007
      Fp-01/31/2008
      Il-03/21/2008/
      Id-05/06/2008
      Ol-06/10/2008
      Od-07/11/2008
      Folks From The Other Forum Vorpal Nycnaturalizer Good Luck To You .united We Stand. I Hope You Will Be U S.citizen Before November .

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X