I am currently on H4 and I have 2 H1B petitions filed on my behalf from 2 different firms Company A and Company B as Change of Status(CoS). Both of my petitions have been selected in the lottery and I am awaiting approvals for both. I wish to travel to India in July and return in Sept. I had the following questions and I am very confused , I wanted some of the senior members to clarify these doubts
1. Should I wait until I receive approvals for both the petitions before I travel or is it suffecient to receive the approval for Company A alone as I intend to join only Company A and work for them from Oct and not Company B.
2. If the petition from Company B gets rejected due to my travel before receiving approval, does it affect my already approved petition from Company A in any way?
3. When I travel, can I come back on H4 status before Oct 1st? Will this affect my approved petition and CoS in any way?
4. If I need to return after Oct 1st, what are the documents that I should carry in order to get H1B stamped before I return.
I would really appreciate if someone could help me out with this plzzzz...