Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re Entry Requirements problem

hi,

im a student in the philippines and is a GC holder. 2 years ago i availed of a Re entry permit and used it because i was studying in the philippines. Then I returned to the US last december before it expires. Since Im not done with school yet I needed to return to the Philippines. I filed again I-131 over the efiling system in January I think then I returned to the Ph. Just recently, USCIS mailed me some requirements that I needed for the re entry permit. (my parents are in the US they told me reg the requirements)

My question is, should i be in the US to give those requirements? Am I still covered in the biometric requirements? Can I still enter the US and not lose my GC without re entry if ill be back in october (that would be like around 9 months away from the US)? It also says in the requirement 'you are required to submit evidence in support of your status', what evidence could that be? SS No? IDs? or what

Thanks
    Last edited by USLPR_student; 06-21-2008, 10:25 AM.

You better get back and fulfill the requirements ASAP! you are not covered by nothing. I doubt it even will be valid. You must give the new biometrics and stay in the USA before leaving.
    Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X