Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are my chances of getting a F1 visa ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are my chances of getting a F1 visa ??

Hello, iam willing to pursue a Masters program for Spring 2009. I hold a 10 yearB1/B2 visa and travelled to US few times. I never extended or changed status there. Iam ok with my financial affordability to study. My parents are in india. What are the chances of getting F1 visa if I pay my tution fees in advance before I go to consulate.

Thank you

Bad idea. Do not count the chicks (eggs) before they hatch. Just show that you have the means to pay for school, and wait to get the visa.
    Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

plz reply

Ok I wont pay tution in advance. what are my chances of securing a F1 visa. I know my intentions have changed since the time when i applied for b1 visa , but I proved my non immigrant credentials by coming back to India from USA thrice.

Comment

Nobody here can predict chances. Only fortune tellers.
        Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

Ok

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X