Urgent: Kindly suggest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent: Kindly suggest

I have visa interview this Tuesday. I have only one small query to ask you. it's related to "HOW YOU WILL PROVE THAT YOU WILL COME BACK AFTER COMPLETING YOUR EDUCATION?" My father was an employee in State Bank of India. he retired voluntarily last year, he is receiving pension and doing some tuition for Higher Secondary and Joint Entrance Examination. I am showing 36 lacs liquid cash from my family (Saving account and FDs). Additionally, we have 12 lacs of PF and PPF. Most of these are in my father's and mother's name, some in my name and my own sister's name (both individual and joint). Out of these finances, there is one saving account (joint father+mother+me) of 8 lacs, one fixed deposit (mother+me) of 2 lacs, one MIS solely in my name of Rs. 60,000. My name is not there in the property paper. Besides telling VO about the prospect of coming back to India and joining the booming industry, can I say something about the family bonding as I am elder daughter of my parents and I have to take care of them? I can't show ties in any property documents or any business documents. Kindly suggest me some ideas for this question, really speaking I am afraid of receiving a rejection based on this. I am asking for replies from the experienced guys. Kindly help.

Just say what your honest ties to the home country and family are if asked by the VO. There is no need to panic about that.

BTW, every post of yours has the Urgent prefix. It is better you use that only for situations you need a quick reply rather than every post.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

txh1b,

thanks for your response. for the "urgent" prefix, i have posted some quarries before, but never got responses, that's why i started using that particular word to indicate the importance of my post..anyway, thanks once again.

Comment

I too want to post big quarries

Comment

There is no need to use URGENT or !!!!! or MATTER OF LIFE OR DEATH... in the subject line.

It is a common thing to want to be regarded as urgent, before everyone else's posts... but it actually is kind of tacky and it really does not help.

Every Sr Member here (if I may speak for all of us) will read every NEW post in the forum and subforums (also a reason why you do not need to post the same thing over and over in different subforums!).

Which means if one of us read the post and feel that we can contribute to it or answer questions, then we will.

No need to do anything else, but be patient and eventually "bump" your post if still unresolved.
          Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

please kindly suggest

hey guys.. i have been rejected visa last week because officer had a doubt on my financial status though i am financially very strong..the reason for refusal is i have put lump sum amount of money(45 lak) in two days..so i couldnt convince the officer that it was my money..i have reapplied for visa next month on 15th..please kindly suggest a solution to overcome this problem.

Comment

That's it!

How did you manage to get a large sum of money to deposit in two days!

This obviously raises a lot of unanswered questions, not to mention scrupulous underhand motives.

You need to show the funds as an average available and not in spurts.

Comment

That is what many of these visa consultants do and many get rejected. VOs are okay even if you say you are taking a loan but not if they notice something like this.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X