Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter to Embassy

Hi,

I have got admission to university of colarado, denver in spring 2008, but for some personal reasons I had to defer my admission to fall 2008.
    I wanted to know if I need to take any special permission from the embassay(written or oral) to go for fall instead of spring. My visa is valid for 5 yr.

Any suggestions are welcomed.

regards,
    GP

You need to have a new admit letter and new I-20 with the same sevis ID from the university for the term that you plan to attend. Ask your school. There is no oral/written communication to/from the consulate. You can just email the consulate and ask if it is okay. AFAIK, it is ok.

Your school is the best source of info.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

f1 refusal-pls help me

hi i was denied for a f1 visa last tuesday as CONSULAR thought that i wont be returning back after my studies.i applied for publichealth in university of colorado.and I realised that i havent responded to her properly as i was a bit tensed.
      so , wen can i reapply and what are the chances of me gatting a visa.and how can i convince her that iam going to come back.also my parents are running an organisation for rehablitation and education.so can I tell them that i have to come back to take car eof my parents organisation and the main purpose of me going to study their is to improve my knowledge in the sam efield.
      pls.. help me with this.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X