Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whar are my chances for F1?

Hi all,
    I viseted the US 3 times during the past 3 years. In each time I was sponsored by my employer to attend job training on B1/B2 visa. I didn't break the immigration law in any time. Now I'm going to apply for student visa to attend about 3 months calss of ESL on my own in a well known university. What are my chances since I think I have already shown no intent for immigration. I still work for one of the 2 companies that sent me for training.
    Thanks for the cooperation

No one can tell as it depends on your ties to your home country.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

I greatly appreciate your response. Do you think being employed by big well known company in the oil bussiness might be good tie?on the other hand I'm single and 32 years old. that is my biggest fear.

Comment

It would be good if your company can provide something in terms of this training that can help you in your job.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X