Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I get FBI fingerprinting done from India?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fbi pcc

I received my FBI criminal record check in just 8 days!! Got it stamped by International Fingerprinting Services India and everything's done. I was late for my appointment, but the staff was courteous, professional and got me right in. They were immensely helpful and professional. I thoroughly recommend them.

Comment

FD-258 in Bangalore

I used TruthLabs in Bangalore which is located in Manipal Center Dickenson Road near MG Road.

It was flawless. Just went there and gave finger prints as required by FBI. that person already knows what to do.

It took 30 minutes to finish.

Comment

pcc

I received my PCC through International Fingerprinting Services India. They provide expert service at very low cost. Truly professional with quick service.
        Last edited by Ravindra Kathikalu; 04-12-2016, 02:27 PM.

Comment

called them at 9643014524. They are located in Rohini, Delhi.

Originally posted by Ravindra Kathikalu View Post
          I received my PCC through International Fingerprinting Services India. They provide expert service at very low cost. Truly professional with quick service.
          International Fingerprinting Services India are located in Sector-9, Rohini, Delhi. I called them at 9643014524.

Comment

Originally posted by Sreepadrao View Post
            I used TruthLabs in Bangalore which is located in Manipal Center Dickenson Road near MG Road.

It was flawless. Just went there and gave finger prints as required by FBI. that person already knows what to do.

It took 30 minutes to finish.
            Hello,

Even I need FBI PCC clearance, I did the following steps: Went to Commissioner office on Infantry road, filled application and paid 500/- for one copy of fingerprints (documents submitted- address proof, aadhar card, passport Xerox and passport size photos). I stay in HSR layout, I got SMS saying that I need to visit my local Police Station for prints. Police asked me for more documents - letters from 2 neighbors stating that they know me for XYZ amount of time, address proof (insisted on SBI bank statement signed by branch manager), passport Xerox and more photos and also for fingerprint form (he didn't know which form to use for FBI clearance).

I am yet to go with these documents to the station but I have my doubts on the finger prints that will be taken. Since you mentioned TruthLabs I want to know whether you got your clearance? How did you fill the 258 form e.g. ORI field? Please let me know. Thanks.

Comment

How to get the money order or certified check if you are in India

Hi,

For FBI record check, we need to submit the payment in form of Money order or Certified check, how can you get money order or certifief check in $ if you are in India, Please suggest.

Originally posted by oyesingh View Post
              Hi,

I am applying to Australia immigration. I am currently living in India but I have stayed in the USA for a couple of years in the last 10 years. Australia immigration requires a Criminal History Records clearance from USA.

Does anyone have an experience with the process for obtaining the Criminal HIstory clearance from FBI, while living in India? I have seen the forms ...it requires fingerprinting and mailing to the FBI. Just wondering if anyone knows how/where to get official fingerprinting done in India.

Kindly share, if you have experience with this process.

Regards,
              OP.

Comment

Hi,

For FBI record check, we need to submit the payment in form of Money order or Certified check, how can you get money order or certifief check in $ if you are in India, Please suggest.

Originally posted by txh1b View Post
                Rs 3000 for a finger print card plus TA seems quite expensive to me. FBI finger print cards are available online for free to be printed. The police stations in the US do it for free or for a nominal charge of $2-$5. If FBI returns the card as non readable, they even re-do it for free multiple times.

The charges your firm is charging are atleast 15-20 times than normal IMHO, which seems like a ripoff. The services for a finger print can even be done by any police personnel or one can learn to roll the fingers in the right way and do it themselves.

You need the IP address of the person that posted it? Whoa! What will you do with it? Such attitude will cause others to post rebuttals.

In this age of free speech, people will post againt and for any business based on their experiences. You just have to learn to deal with it and post your rebuttal and any clarification.

Good Luck!

Comment

Hi,

Originally posted by mmshiled View Post
                  Hello,

Even I need FBI PCC clearance, I did the following steps: Went to Commissioner office on Infantry road, filled application and paid 500/- for one copy of fingerprints (documents submitted- address proof, aadhar card, passport Xerox and passport size photos). I stay in HSR layout, I got SMS saying that I need to visit my local Police Station for prints. Police asked me for more documents - letters from 2 neighbors stating that they know me for XYZ amount of time, address proof (insisted on SBI bank statement signed by branch manager), passport Xerox and more photos and also for fingerprint form (he didn't know which form to use for FBI clearance).

I am yet to go with these documents to the station but I have my doubts on the finger prints that will be taken. Since you mentioned TruthLabs I want to know whether you got your clearance? How did you fill the 258 form e.g. ORI field? Please let me know. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by sameer bajpai View Post
                    My complete package for FBI PCC was done through International Fingerprinting Services India. I went to their office and just got my fingerprints registered and rest of my application form and fingerprint card was processed by them. I got my certificate in less than 10 days. They are really quick and professional.
                    Hi Sameer, I also need to get a FBI PCC for self and wife, but the price quoted by vendors for expedited services is exorbitant ( > 15 K per person ). Did you pay something similar? And did you get a soft copy only or a hard copy as well? Was it accepted by the concerned authorities without any issues ?

Thanks,
                    Sachin

Comment

Expedite PCC from FBI

Originally posted by rohitshetty View Post
                      Hi,

I have gone to the IFS office last week to get my fingerprinting done. To my surprise it is an office in the home of the owner Mr. Santosh. Moreover these people donot do fingerprinting on there own but hire somebody outside the organization to do this work. They only work as an agent as well. They were really expensive and were demanding Rs.20000/- for the fingerprinting. It is not worth to give so much money to the agent.
                      Hi All,

I was checking and found expedite PCC report is possible through FBI Approved Channelers. They charge some extra money to provide the report but I believe they charge $50 that includes $18 fbi fee.

It might help to the people who wants PCC report fast.

Thanks,
                      Ashish

Comment

Best services at really affordable cost

Hello guys! Just wanted to share that I took the services of IFSI (International Fingerprinting Services India). I called them at 9643014524 and visited their office at 45, Sukhdham, Sector-9, Rohini, Delhi. Their fingerprint expert is really professional and nice. They provided me my background check in 7 days through a approved Channeller and that too at a really low price. I will recommend them to everyone who is in need of a clearance certificate . Good luck guys!!

Comment

Originally posted by ashishknp View Post
                          Hi All,

I was checking and found expedite PCC report is possible through FBI Approved Channelers. They charge some extra money to provide the report but I believe they charge $50 that includes $18 fbi fee.

It might help to the people who wants PCC report fast.

Thanks,
                          Ashish
                          Hi Ashishknp,

Express service available from FBI approved channelers are for US citizens or Permanent residents. I do not see any channeler who is providing for non-US residents. Correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by sameer bajpai View Post
                            My complete package for FBI PCC was done through IFS India. I went to their office and just got my fingerprints registered and rest of my application form and fingerprint card was processed by them. I got my certificate in less than 10 days. They are really quick and professional.

Hi Sameer, in any of the forms signed, was there an entry that the applicant is a US citizen or permanent resident? Just wondering because third party like IFSI use FBI channelers who are authorized to process applications for citizens and green cards.

I was parsing thru the Channelers website and they have categorically stated the condition of citizen or green card. Hence your answer will help. Thanks in advance!

Comment

FBI police certificate

Hello guys
                              The certificate which I got through them was accepted by the authorities without any problem and I could meet the deadline without any delay. I don't mind paying a little extra for that. However I would suggest you get the hard copy of the certificate as my attorney suggested me at the time I made the application.

Originally posted by flyfox View Post
                              Hi Sameer, in any of the forms signed, was there an entry that the applicant is a US citizen or permanent resident? Just wondering because third party like IFSI use FBI channelers who are authorized to process applications for citizens and green cards.

I was parsing thru the Channelers website and they have categorically stated the condition of citizen or green card. Hence your answer will help. Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by Ravindra Kathikalu View Post
                                They charge huge amount and misguide peoples. I will not recommend this firm.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X