H1 to L2 COS docs returned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 to L2 COS docs returned

i have filed COS for H1 to L2 at California Service center as am from Arizona.but USCIS returned the packet with cheque and all by mentioning that i fall under Vermont service center.(basically my employer is from Texas..think this is the reason ?)

also when i checked the processing dates for Vermont center its still showing October 2007 applns.my contract with client is till september '08.also am not planning to work from Oct '08-Jan '09.think no premium processing is available with COS n vermont center takes nearly 5 months for COS processing.so how to proceed with this ??? in order my self to be away from 'out of status' period.

kindly let your thoughts in..
    thank you all,

As long as USCIS gets the COS request before you fall out of status, you will be fine.

Your place of residence matters in your case for COS as YOU are changing your status to L2 but not the employer.

Check the service center that you fall under properly or call USCIS and ask.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X