My H1 expires on September 30th 2008. I am currently employed with Company A and I have an offer from Company B. Company A had just filed my H1 extension under non premium process (which means the H1 renewal process will take 2-3 month). Now, my question is:
1. Can I join Company B before September 30th?
2. Company B is willing to do my h1 under premium process.
3. Or should I have to wait until my h1 is approved from Company A?
Please advice.. PLEASE!!!
Thanks in advance.