Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided. Please use at your own risk. Do not post anything you don't want publicly visible.

Track greencard/visa apps
Immihelp Tracker
Help Others
Share Experiences
Instant Quotes & Purchase
Visitor Medical Insurance
Find
Travel Companion
Download Mobile Apps:   iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch App    Android App

Default Question 11 on I-765

I am on currently working under H1-B and my USC wife is filing my for green card. I am sending all documents (I-130, I-485, I-765 etc.) together. My question is what is the answer for question 11 on I-765. Does my H-1B status mean I have filed employment authorization before?

Please advise. Thanks a lot.

No. They are talking about EAD.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Thanks a lot for your help. I have some more questions that you might be able to help me with:
    1)Do I need to file I-864A alonwith the I-864 if my USC sponsor does not exceed 125% of poverty guideline income? I will count my income in the I-864 as a household member and also the intending immigrant.
    2) Which check box should I mark for Part 2 of the form in I-485 when I am filing that concurrently with I-130. My current status is active H-1B.

Thanks so much.