My mother-in-law's visa got rejected. She was asked the following questions:
1) why do u want to go to US ? Ans : Tourism, see NY / DC.
2) Who will u visit in US ? Ans : daughter and son-in-law.
3) What visa does ur son-in-law hold ? Ans: H1
4) What visa does ur daughter hold ? Ans : H4
5) Where is your husband ? Ans : Expired
6) When and what happened to ur husband ? Ans : expired 3 yrs back; had cancer.
7) Where does your son work ? Do u have his salary slips ? Ans : Yes
8) VO : Sorry ma'm you wont be able to visit US.
Truth is my wife is expecting in 3 months and mother-in-law wants to see her first grandson. Wat must hav gone wrong ? Salary slips ??? Husband's death ???
Shud she reapply stating that she wants to see her grand kid after delivery ? Shud I send a letter to the consulate ? Please help....