I had a question. I am from a foreign country and
applied for visa for the US to attend school there. I
finally got the S1 visa (that's student visa right).
Now, I am having an emergency situation and don't
think I can go study in the US next semester. I might
have to wait to go the semester after that. How do I
deal with my visa situation? What can I do to ensure
that if I don't make it to school in the US this
semester, that I can get the visa the next semester?
What are my options? Will I have to apply for my visa
again? What will happen to my I-20? Please let me know
if you have any questions. Reply soon. Thank you so