H-1b Pay slips,.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H-1b Pay slips,.....

I have been with an employer for last 3 months. The pay slips I have been getting does not list number of hours I have worked, but my pay exceed the amount set by DOL pay determination. In last two weeks I had to take 2 days off being sick, so the pay amount decreased ( since I dont have any Paid time off). Can that be a problem if I apply for transfer using these pay slips in fututue. Should I ask them to print the number of hours worked or Sick unpaid time off on pay slip. Plz help me out. I wana stay out of trouble. I have had my share of troubles with H-1B.

Your pay stub must have the number of hours worked. If its not there, be sure to print that pay period's timesheet at your work indicating you were not at work. Other than that I dont know what else you can do. Wait for others to respond too.

Comment

You will be fine if it is once in a while occurence. But if it is continuous long leave of absence, then it is reason to be concerned about. You need to maintain documentation to prove the approval of leave in case USCIS asks.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X