How is OpenWave computing at NewYork?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is OpenWave computing at NewYork?

How is OpenWave computing at NewYork? I have my H1 stamped there and I was planning to travel in Jan'09. Now they have asked me to plan my travelling somewhere in Mar'09 due to downturn in USA economy. Please can the immigration advisiors advice me on this?

No reply yet?!

Can anyone pls send a response? Can txh1b, knowledgeable or anyone put their view on this?

Thanks

Comment

I personally do not know anyone working for that company. Given the fact of the US economy and the job loss numbers, stay put where you are.

If the employer is a good one, t hey would pay you from day 1. Benching without pay puts you out of status and is illegal in US.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Urgent

I got a offer from Open wave computing to file H1 transfer. I am on L1 visa now. Can you please give me your feed back about this company . if you know any thing.

Thanks in advance.

Sam

Comment

Reputed Concern

As of i knows Openwave Computing is one a reputed concern and its been in industry from 1997.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X