Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: F2 Visa Rejection

Hi Bhupendra,

Are u doing your masters or PHD? If you r pursuing phd then it shud be relatively simpler.

Comment

Originally posted by Alabamena Girl View Post
      Hi ,
      iam doing my masters in dentistry here in the US and my wife also a dentist was denied the f2 visa after i had gone to india after one year to get married and bring her over.I had all the documents but for some reason they denied it .
      Does anyone know about the review petition and whether it is helpful.Ours is a inter religous marriage,does anyone think that is a factor for the consul to think that we are possible immigrants.Infact the questions by a lady consular office at chennai was more about the religous aspect,(our marriage was done with the consent of all concerned)
      Please do let me know if anyone knows of others who have been denied a f2 visa and what they did.
      Thanks
      Aby

PS...by the way this is not my user id,I registered for my own and guess what i find myself logged in under this name.Noticed it after posting the message and was to lazy to go to change it(so the real alabamena girl ,a thousand apologies).Immihelp please look into it.

hello there.....
      i was goin through all d quetion page regarding f2 and came through urs ,i know its very late as its 2011 and to ask for help for the problem u had many years before...

i want to ask you something related to f2 visa n dentistry only...i have done my bds frm india..m planning to come usa on f2 since my husband is on f1 and has opt extension till 2012 aug...i want to do dds frm there..here are my queries

1) can i come on f2 with my husband on opt???

2) can i continue my studies with f2(or h2 if he gets h1),since its a dependant visa??

3) what do i have to or should not be tellin for my interview of f2 visa???

4) since u n ur wife r dentist,want to ask dt if i am on f2 do i have to give gre and apply for MPH course????

please do reply me back as i am having lots of doubts regardin dis...willl be a great favour..thank you...if you can then reply me on [email protected]

Comment

Did you get any way to resolve the issue?

Hi Alabamena Girl

Did you get any resolution regarding your issue?
        I have a same issue and my wife faced 4 times on F2 visa and got rejected due to inter religious marriage. Can you suggest me if you get any resolution?

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by Alabamena Girl View Post
        Hi ,
        iam doing my masters in dentistry here in the US and my wife also a dentist was denied the f2 visa after i had gone to india after one year to get married and bring her over.I had all the documents but for some reason they denied it .
        Does anyone know about the review petition and whether it is helpful.Ours is a inter religous marriage,does anyone think that is a factor for the consul to think that we are possible immigrants.Infact the questions by a lady consular office at chennai was more about the religous aspect,(our marriage was done with the consent of all concerned)
        Please do let me know if anyone knows of others who have been denied a f2 visa and what they did.
        Thanks
        Aby

PS...by the way this is not my user id,I registered for my own and guess what i find myself logged in under this name.Noticed it after posting the message and was to lazy to go to change it(so the real alabamena girl ,a thousand apologies).Immihelp please look into it.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X