Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expediting K1 Fiance visa

Good aftenoon,

Firstly let me say thank you for how informative your site is. My fiancee and I have been together nearly three years now and engaged since last May. We have been traveling the net for months and your site has definately helped us understand the arduous process the most.

I would however like to ask a couple of further questions, I'm sure you'll be able to easily answer for me.

My fiancee and I have a five month old baby boy, and obviously I am stuck here in England until our visa application is hopefully accepted, then processed. Is there any way that this situation can expedite the application process? Also if we already have a date set for the wedding upon approval, does this speed up the processing time? Lastly, how long does an average application of this type take? I know it is obviously different for every case, but for someone with all the documents, forms filled (to your helpful guidelines) and a suitcase full of supporting evidence, is it possible you could give us an average time?

I look forward to hearing your answers. Many thanks again.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

There is no way to expedite it. Timings vary all the time.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X