Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crew man Visa (C1/D) typical interview questions

Hi there

I need urgent information on typical interview questions that are going to be asked by the consular on application of a C1/D visa .I am a South African who has recieved the letter of employment from Carnival Cruise Lines to go and work on on of their ships as a waiter on the 11 of March 2009.My interview is schedule on the 10 of February 2009 so I need to prepare my self by knowing the kind of questions that are going to be asked and what is expected of me in an interview.Please answer me as soon as possible

Originally posted by Ntando View Post
    Hi there

I need urgent information on typical interview questions that are going to be asked by the consular on application of a C1/D visa .I am a South African who has recieved the letter of employment from Carnival Cruise Lines to go and work on on of their ships as a waiter on the 11 of March 2009.My interview is schedule on the 10 of February 2009 so I need to prepare my self by knowing the kind of questions that are going to be asked and what is expected of me in an interview.Please answer me as soon as possible
    Hi everybody,

I uploaded one file. But It can not display. I used internet explorer 8.0.

How can I repair? Or some problems happened to IE8?
    Last edited by vegetablevn; 08-31-2010, 10:35 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X