Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F2 Interview

Hello All,

I am Married and i came to us in August 2007 in F1 status, my wife also applied for the F1 during August 2007. but her visa has got rejected twice.
    The big mistake we did we went for the visa seperately, i went first and i got the visa, she went second and her visa has got rejected. After that she applied for the F2 visa during the month of november 2007 and again it got rejected.

Right now i am in OPT Status and i have joined a New Jersey based consulting company. My OPT Status started on September 13th 2008 and got a project in Florida(Probably a 6 months project) during the month of November 2008.

Now i have 4 month paystub, W2 copy, Appointment Letter, Letter from the employer stating i am currently employed with that company and another letter stating that my employer will apply for my H1 during this April 2009.
    I have sufficient bank balance of 17000 dollars in USA and 4 lakh rupees of FD in india in my wife name.
    I am planning to apply F2 visa for her during the month of March'09.
    Can anybody suggest what kind of questions the VO will they ask, will they ask for any other documents apart from this?

Please reply

Thanks & Regards
    udhay

she has taken the sate for interview?
    Plz revert as i am applying for f2 in second week of march.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X