R1 applying for green card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R1 applying for green card

I entered the USA in Sep 2007 with an R1 Visa and these days I think of applying for green card. I have three questions:

1- I heard that applying for a green card is suspended as far as R1 visa concerned because its regulations are being reviewed by the givernment which plans to introduce new, more strict rregulations. Until then, no R1 visa holder can apply for a green card, is that true?

2- I spent almost one and a half year here working for the same institution that employes me, I heard that I need to work for it two years before I can apply for a green card, is that true or it is enough to work in the same field for two years whether in the USA or outside the USA (for the period before coming here)?

3- when I apply for a green card is there any fees should be paid by my employer in the process of the application?

Your help is really appreciated.

R1 visa to proceed green card

Dear Sir,

I have been working in USA for 4 years in a church

my visa is going to expire
    how can apply for green card ?

Comment

How to apply for green Card with R1 visa

Dear sir,

I have been working for 4 years in a church, and now visa is going to over. i was willing to apply for green card.
      may I know what are the procedure to get it.

how long does it take?

how much fees is required?

thanks

Comment

From R1 visa to green card

1- I heard that applying for a green card is suspended as far as R1 visa concerned because its regulations are being reviewed by the givernment which plans to introduce new, more strict rregulations. Until then, no R1 visa holder can apply for a green card, is that true?

2- I spent almost one and a half year here working for the same institution that employes me, I heard that I need to work for it two years before I can apply for a green card, is that true or it is enough to work in the same field for two years whether in the USA or outside the USA (for the period before coming here)?

3- when I apply for a green card is there any fees should be paid by my employer in the process of the application?

Your help is really appreciated.

Comment

your services

hey there you can show your social services in the country.

Comment

great man you are going good through this sponsership.
            Last edited by samlynn; 09-08-2014, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Great .. Once a person has the required two years of experience as a religious worker, this first step is to fill form I-360 with USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services)
              After this process you will get a Green card in USA (permanent citizenship)...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X