No announcement yet.

Extension of visitor visa B2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I said, please stop arguing, both sides.

By the way, H1 visa is a dual intention visa. Therefore, applying for GC while on H1 is perfectly fine and legal. On the other hand, visitors visa is not dual intention visa.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Thanks for the clarification on H1. This also applies to visitor visa as in applying for an extension. If it is not legal to apply for an extension, there won't be an extension to file at all.

Comment

Originally posted by jlim View Post
        This also applies to visitor visa as in applying for an extension. If it is not legal to apply for an extension, there won't be an extension to file at all.

Comment

I agree to the moderators recommendations not to abuse the visitor extension.....but the tone of all you folks is EXTREMELY arrogant....and gets on a very personal level which is very insensitive.That is just going to send newer folks to other forums.

While living in the US is a personal choice do not make it sound like you are living in a heaven....again which Gods like you need to give approval for us to live in!!

Comment

Originally posted by SNS007 View Post
            I agree to the moderators recommendations not to abuse the visitor extension.....but the tone of all you folks is EXTREMELY arrogant....and gets on a very personal level which is very insensitive.That is just going to send newer folks to other forums.

While living in the US is a personal choice do not make it sound like you are living in a heaven....again which Gods like you need to give approval for us to live in!!
            Totally agree, the people on these forums are ridiculous.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X