Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Obtain Marriage Certificate in Hyderabad, India

Hi

I will be getting married in April. I am in US on H1B Visa. I want to sponsor H4 visa to my wife. Since marriage certificate is mandatory to obtain this visa, can someone outline how can i obtain a marriage certificate. My hometown in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh and my wedding is also in Hyderabad. Please help/guide me on this issue.

Read https://www.immihelp.com/marriage-ce...a-immigration/
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

how to obtain marriage certificate in hyderabad

hello to everybody,

1) take application from sub registrar office of your residential area.
      2) fill in all details.
      3) need 3 witness
      4) marriage invitation card
      5) marriage photos
      6) age proof of both
      7) permanent adress proof of both before marriage
      go to sub registrar office with all these docs with original & copy both., then they will take sign of couple & witness. With in 24 hours your certificate will be ready in that office and you can collect it.....
      hope u have ur answer.... thanks & regards.... mahesh

Comment

recent exp of marriage certificate experience

Hi All , wanted to share my experience with marriage certificate .
        apart from mahesh's list , you need few more .

1) make sure you vist your concerned sub registrar of marriages for getting application and submitting as well ( it should be your address proof's juristiction )

2) for address proof they said they accept only voter card or ration card or passport . ( it happened for me , or you have to take a letter from MRO or panchayati letter )

3) all the three vitnesses also should have the address proofs ( above mentioned )

4) also they need a picture of you tying the knot during marriage ( exactly tying )

If you have any more queries plese post here .

i got it in two days of time .

Comment

Thanks for sharing this information. I am visiting India for 3 weeks to get married. Can I apply for a marriage certificate right after the day of marriage? Or is there a minimum waiting time required before I can apply?

Comment

You can apply immediately after the marriage.

Originally posted by phemantrao View Post
            Thanks for sharing this information. I am visiting India for 3 weeks to get married. Can I apply for a marriage certificate right after the day of marriage? Or is there a minimum waiting time required before I can apply?
            Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Hii... Im from Hyderabad and my GF from Holland.... We will be getting married in Hydebarad.

Do we required any special documents for marriage registration ??

Please help if anyone knows.....

Thanks in advance

Comment

marriage certificate process-hyd (for italian visa§)

Hi!!,
                My marriage is scheduled on 12 dec in hyderabad. I am coming to india on 1st and will be returning on 20 th.I wish to take my wife along with me. Now due to shortage of time and to apply for italian visa for wife, I intend to apply for marriage certificate on the 1st from hyderabad. I have copy of my wedding card and all other relevent proofs.
                Is it possible to get the certificate in a day or two?
                Pl. suggest....or if you have any contact numbers of ppl. those can help us out legally, then wud be grt help.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X