H4 To F1 Rfe...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 To F1 Rfe...

my wife applied on 14th nov 08 for h4 to f1 at vermont ...transfered to california....rec RFE on 6th march 09 as...,provide evidence to show that you maintain residence in ur home country which you do not intend to abandon. explain who has been and will continue to care while ur in US....since my wife doesn't have any residence on her name so wht should be done in this regard.....your suggestions highly appreciated.

Seems like they are looking for non-immigrant intent proof. Show records of deposits in bank, property, domicile certificate for proof.

As far as support, You can show the H1b's wages and pay stubs along with bank statements. Talk to ISO in the school.

I am guessing USCIS is getting 2 birds in 1 shot and verifying if the H1b really has a job at this point.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks for response.

They ask to submit original documents of residence and translations.i can send original documents of translations but how can i submit original documents of residence as they are required in home country...wil i get the originals back?

kindly guide...

Originally posted by txh1b
      Seems like they are looking for non-immigrant intent proof. Show records of deposits in bank, property, domicile certificate for proof.

As far as support, You can show the H1b's wages and pay stubs along with bank statements. Talk to ISO in the school.

I am guessing USCIS is getting 2 birds in 1 shot and verifying if the H1b really has a job at this point.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X