Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could I use my Valid visa

hello, every one.

I have studied in usa for 1 semester. then I went back home. after that I decided to change my school. since I told them that my old school didn't complete my sevis. they terminated my sevis the reason was that " no show"to the next semester spring " even though" I was not in usa. however, now I have new issue I-20 could I use it with my old valid visa to re-enter USA again??

thank you so much
    Last edited by Mac666; 03-11-2009, 10:17 PM.

No.
    Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

You need a new SEVIS fee and a visa.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

hi, guyz, I don't why not even my visa still valid??

I hope from you help me to get the perfect and the right information
        Last edited by Mac666; 03-12-2009, 06:46 AM.

Comment

I am still waiting

Comment

You got your answer...
            Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

Google for SEVIS FAQs

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Student Visa FAQ - Studying in the USA for F1, M1, and J1 Applicants

in this web site I found the folowing question:

Q-I am foriegn student currently studying in the USA. I want to travel out side of the USA. do I need any special documents to re-enter the usa??

returing the studnets may re-enter the USA. in their valid visa as long as they have valid I-20 with SEVIS number even if the SEVIS number doesn't match the sevis number on thier valid visa. The immigration officers at the port of entry will check their system to make sure that the I-20 is valid. The only reason a student shoud need a new visa is if they're old visa had expired
                Last edited by Mac666; 03-12-2009, 12:44 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X