Insurance for German visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance for German visa

i am going to apply for Germen visa for 7 days. i plan to travel on 23/09/08 - 29/09/08
    so when i am selecting dates for insurance coverage should i select the same dates or should i select one day befor from the depature and one day after from the arrival l ( 22/09/08 - 30/09/08).

also tell me what is deductable amount.that means when i purches your insurance your deducting $250 from my credit card?

i am going to travel with my wife.when i quote for both of us for 7 days the total cost came $21 only.that means your deducting only $21 from my credit card ? or $250( deductable )
    also when i quote i just select my spouse age.that means she also coverd by this insurance??

also tell me IN POLICY INFORMATION you have ask DESTINATION COUNTRIES.what should i select.should i select only german where i am going to go or should i select all schengen countries???becos in visa application form they have mention medical insurance should valid for all schengen countries.

FINNELY

is it posible me to change the dates after purches the medical insurance.
    ( becos if i not able to get visa i have to apply again after some times . so then i can use the same insurance again )

your quick responce will be highly appriciated

thank you very much

1. You can choose the dates you are traveling.

2. Deductible is the amount you will have to pay if you get sick or injured while on your trip. You pay that to the doctor or the hospital.

3. If you entered the ages for both persons, the price is for both persons. Whatever price you see for both persons is what you will have to pay now and charged to your credit card.

4. You should select the country where you are going, or if going to multiple countries, you should select the country whose embassy/consulate you will apply visa at. Insurance is anyway valid everywhere outside United States, including all Schengen countries. The destination country is asked only for visa letter purposes where they specically mention that "coverage is valid everywhere outside US, including Germany", for example.

5. Yes, as long as it is before the effective date.

You can purchase it online at https://www.insubuy.com/schengen-visa-insurance/
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

today morning I purchesed ATLAS insurance through ur link which u had given me in ur reply mail.It was $18 for my self and for my wife for 7 days.happy to deal with u.

also i need to know how can i get original id card or if i get print out of ur id card (black and white), is it enough for my travelling to proofe about insurance.

during my travel and while apply for visa for German counsilate what i have to produce.
      should i produce print out of our id cards or VISA LETTER .( visa letter has address to any one ) that means i has mention TO WHOME IT MY CONCERN
      is this letter is enough for German counsilate.

pls advs me asap.

waiting for ur valuable advs and will be appricated.

thanks

Comment

You can download everything from https://www.insubuy.com/clients/
        Thanks & Regards
        Insubuy
        Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
        Local: (972) 985-4400
        Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

Hi! I am on F1 visa. I have insurance through my school. My wife is moving from H1 to F2 visa (petition pending). I want to know which insurance policy should I buy for her. I also want to clarify that she will be the only person purchasing the insurance from you? Is that possible? Do I also need to purchase the insurance? thanks
          ================================
          Rpg Games
          SaaS Service Desk

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X