Insurance for missionary network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance for missionary network

I'm interested in your Global Medical Insurance plans for a missionary network I'm developing. I understand you have an employee group plan, but none of these professionals are technically working FOR us as much as WITH us. Do you offer any group rates for independant workers?
    Thanks for your help,

Thank you for your interest in purchasing medical insurance plans.

Global Medical Insurance is an individual insurance. However, if you have multiple persons (or families) to be insured and if you have a single payer, we have a list bill system where you just make one payment every month and you can add or delete the insureds appropriately.

It is not truly a group plan, but provides a lot of conveniences that come with the group.

You can look at GMI at
    Global Medical Insurance - Long Term Major Health Insurance. Global Medical Insurance is underwritten by SiriusPoint Specialty Insurance Corporation. Global Medical Insurance is administered by International Medical Group. Instant quotes, side by side comparison and instant purchase.

Our Mission Plus+ group plan designed for mission sending organizations and their missionaries will require that the missionary is working full time on behalf of the organization. Mission Plus+ does recognize "Associated Representatives" as eligible for the plan and an Associated Representative is defined as:
    An individual who is not an employee (W-2 recipient) and who is officially affiliated with the Participating Organization whose principal endeavors are to represent, work with, or work for the organization and intending to serve for a minimum of 6 consecutive months.

It appears that our definition of Associated Representative may be satisfied based on the comments below but there is something else to keep in mind. Eligibility requires that a minimum of 80% of the eligible Associated Representatives enroll and maintain coverage under an organization's group plan. It has been my experience that achieving this minimum requirement is sometimes difficult in situations where there is no strict employer-employee relationship and the insurance isn't being provided by the organization. That said, we are willing and do provide group insurance in these situations.

You can look at the MP+ group plan brochure and find request for proposal form at https://www.insubuy.com/missionary-health-insurance//

Please feel free to contact us at any time if you have any other questions.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X