H1 Sponsors Database

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Sponsors Database

As some of you are already aware, we have recently added the complete database of the companies that sponsored H-1B visa from 2001 to 2008.

It is located at http://www.immihelp.com/h1b-sponsori...nies-database/

You can search them by various criteria and you can also post comments about those employers.

Everyone is encouraged to make use of it.

We would also like to get feedback on this tool, how useful it is and how we can make it better. If anyone has any suggestions, we would promptly look into it.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Basic Visa Information

Hello,
    As I got your website by searching in google and registered as a member too.. I was looking for senior members who can give me a bright solution. I finished my Bachelors and working on PHP. My plans are to settle in USA with my family. Please can anyone help me in giving a helpful information regarding my request because i do even know the basic steps also to start?
    like how? what? and where?

With Regards
    Lavanya Manne
    Last edited by bangaru1234; 12-14-2009, 08:57 AM.

Comment

H1 B sponsers database for 2012

Hi,

Is there any list of H1 B spnsors for 2012 quota?

Thanks,
      Mayma

Comment

Advice on reliable H1B Sponsor in NJ

Hi all,

I am currently on H4 and I am looking for some reliable vendors for H1B filling. I have around 6 years of work experience in Quality Assurance and based out of Edison NJ.

Friends please recommend me any good reliable vendor you have come across who can file H1. Also what is the approximate cost and what if the petition gets rejected ?

Comment

Is it possible to get 2012 and 2013 data?

Comment

[QUOTE=bangaru1234;184405]Hello,
            As I got your website by searching in google and registered as a member too.. I was looking for senior members who can give me a bright solution. I finished my Bachelors and working on PHP. My plans are to settle in USA with my family. Please can anyone help me in giving a helpful information regarding my request because i do even know the basic steps also to start?
            like how? what? and where?

With Regards
            Lavanya Manne

Dear Admin,

could please help with 2013 H1 sponsers list

Regards
            PSRN

Comment

Searching Job foe teacher or professor

hi,
              I m a teacher with 12 yrs experience. I m b.ed n wil complete masters degree in commerce. I m looking for a good profil job in Us so can any1 help me do so.

Comment

H1 VISA concern

I and my husband both work for same company.
                My husband is already in US from last month on H1 sponsored by the company.

The same company applied for my H1 VISA this year for which I am waiting for the petition approval.

I had a question can US consulate reject my VISA for not accompanying my husband on H4 instead waiting for my H1.

Comment

I don't think that there would be any issue like this. You did not violate any rule... Just my opinion.

Comment

Hello,

I am new to this forum I got this website tnfo from one of my friend. I need some information from senior members.
                    I just want to know if there is any possibility to transfer cancelled h1b petition to other employer.

Here is my case,
                    I am working with some A organization in India, my organization processed a h1b for me and It's got approved.
                    Due to some personal reasons I came out from A organization and joined to some B organization.
                    I never traveled to USA and I don't have 1-797.
                    I don't have any approved documents other than receipt number.

Please let me know what can i do in this case, I don't even know the status of my h1b.
                    Please let me know can i transfer my h1b to employer B if in case A organization cancelled my visa.

Thanks

Comment

'Single' to 'Married' status question

Hi,

I have my H1B visa interview next week. I got married in 2012 but didn’t change my marital status from ‘Single’ to ‘Married’ in my passport.

1. Do I need to change my marital status in my passport? If I don’t change, will it affect my interview by any chance?
                      2. What do I fill as marital status in DS-160 form? Single or Married?

Please reply at the earliest!!!

Thanks,
                      J!

Comment

H1B transfer

Originally posted by sydubabu View Post
                        Hello,

I am new to this forum I got this website tnfo from one of my friend. I need some information from senior members.
                        I just want to know if there is any possibility to transfer cancelled h1b petition to other employer.

Here is my case,
                        I am working with some A organization in India, my organization processed a h1b for me and It's got approved.
                        Due to some personal reasons I came out from A organization and joined to some B organization.
                        I never traveled to USA and I don't have 1-797.
                        I don't have any approved documents other than receipt number.

Please let me know what can i do in this case, I don't even know the status of my h1b.
                        Please let me know can i transfer my h1b to employer B if in case A organization cancelled my visa.

Thanks

Hi did you get any info on tha above mentioned.iam also sailing on the same boat.
                        can you provide me your details to get touch with you.
                        i would apprecaiate if any info is shared on the same.
                        thank u.

Comment

Hi,

Did you get any information on this? Mine is also very similar case. only difference is i still work for company A. My peittion is approved. Want to came out of org A, as it is not proceeding/cannot proceed for other reasons, after the peittion approved state. Appreciate your help if any info shared on the same.

Originally posted by shanthi View Post
                          Hi did you get any info on tha above mentioned.iam also sailing on the same boat.
                          can you provide me your details to get touch with you.
                          i would apprecaiate if any info is shared on the same.
                          thank u.

Comment

Need some reliable consultants

Can someone please suggest some good H1B visa sponsors? I am working as a network Engineer with Linkedin Bangalore. Trying to find an opportunity abroad.I want to apply for H1B visa and pay the fees however i dont want to be bound to a contract and want to search job on my own. Is this a possible option?

Comment

Be aware of Revisiontekl

Hi Please,

be Aware of Revision Technolgies .Dont pay them the Money. They dont have the Projects. Also they dont give any information , Document.

Please avoid such companies. Also make list of such companies who are doing such type of things.
                              Regards
                              Raj

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X