H1 Sponsors Database

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Max Consultant - Are they reliable ?

Guys, Can some one help me to find if they are reliable ?

Max Consultant - Hyderabad. Panjagudda.

Claims to do H1B, they have attorney to file and also client interviews are there.

They said they can get a client letter.

Have any one worked with them before, where they able to do H1B ?

Thank you
    Last edited by Pavithra Ramesh; 02-16-2014, 05:06 AM. Reason: details

Comment

H1 B Sponsor - AeroInfotech LLC

I found AeroInfotech to be a genuine H1B Sponsor company.
      I got my H1 sponsored through them last year and they had kept a security deposit from me for the same. I am writing this review as recently I received back my entire security deposit along with the Bonus that they had discussed with me during my signing of offer letter etc.
      The best part of Aero infotech also was that they paid me salary during the time i was not on projects. They were not like other regular consulting companies.

Comment

H4 to h1 conversion

Hi admin,

I am new to this thread.
        I am in USA on h4 visa and i have 2 yrs of experience in IT recruitment in India.
        Can you suggest any consultancy or company which will help me for conversion from H4 to H1 visa.

Thanks.

Comment

Can you provide contact details of Aero infotech

Originally posted by BhupinderSinghVigas View Post
          I found AeroInfotech to be a genuine H1B Sponsor company.
          I got my H1 sponsored through them last year and they had kept a security deposit from me for the same. I am writing this review as recently I received back my entire security deposit along with the Bonus that they had discussed with me during my signing of offer letter etc.
          The best part of Aero infotech also was that they paid me salary during the time i was not on projects. They were not like other regular consulting companies.

Can you provide contact details of Aero infotech

Comment

regarding aeroinfotech

Hi,

Can you please provide contact details of aeroinfotech. I am on h4 looking out for h1b sponsor

Comment

Regarding H4 visa to H1B visa

I have 3+ years of experience in electronics. It would be of great help if i get some consultancy details who are sponsoring h1B. I am currently here on H4 visa.

Comment

If you need help with H1B visas (most common way for employers to sponsor professional workers in the U.S.) you can contact a best immigration consultant...

Comment

I got a bad feedback

Hi,

I have got the mail from them too. email seems to be very convincing but i shared the mail with my friends and relatives who are already in USA and received a unpleasant feedback.

This is only what i got from experienced people. i am not certifying that company as bad. you take your decision

Krishna

Originally posted by Pavithra Ramesh View Post
                  Guys, Can some one help me to find if they are reliable ?

Max Consultant - Hyderabad. Panjagudda.

Claims to do H1B, they have attorney to file and also client interviews are there.

They said they can get a client letter.

Have any one worked with them before, where they able to do H1B ?

Thank you

Comment

H4 to H1B with teaching experience

hi,

Presently I am on H4 visa. I have completed Masters in Computer Science in India. Have 2 years teaching experience( engineering college) and 1 year internship experience in a reputed company.

Am planning to apply for H1B with the intention of working in software company . Is there scope for my situation ?

Comment

Urgent help/advice needed for h4 to h1 convversion

I am on h1 and my wife is applying for h4. She has 5yrs of exp in software development in one of the biggest outsourcers on india. Would like to know anything and everything on h4 to h1 conversion and tips and tricks to get a sponsor. Any informations on anything related to it will help. Please advise me at [email protected]

Comment

h4 minimum stay period

Are there any minimum stay periods for h4 before they can apply for h1 conversion??

Comment

Questions related to old H1B and fresh H1B

Originally posted by immihelp View Post
                          As some of you are already aware, we have recently added the complete database of the companies that sponsored H-1B visa from 2001 to 2008.

It is located at http://www.immihelp.com/h1b-sponsori...nies-database/

You can search them by various criteria and you can also post comments about those employers.

Everyone is encouraged to make use of it.

We would also like to get feedback on this tool, how useful it is and how we can make it better. If anyone has any suggestions, we would promptly look into it.
                          I think That my situation is not discuued anytime in this DB. Following is my question.

I came to US with H1B visa and worked for 3.5 years. Then I went back to India for 5 years. I came back in L1 visa and then transferred my previous H1 which has 2.5 years left. I'm working with this visa for 5 months. Can any employer apply for fresh H1B visa for me?

Comment

Looking for h1b sponsorship in houston

Hi All,

This is Srivani. I am on h4 visa. I am looking for h1b sponsorship in any hr recruiting jobs. Can anyone please give me the names of the h1b sponsorship consultancies in USA?
                            Last edited by samlynn; 04-23-2015, 10:38 AM.

Comment

L1A Blanket and H1B at the same time.

Hi All,

My Company have filed H1B Petition as a programmer for 15-16 fiscal year, While it is being processed, My company has asked me to submit the Documents for L1A-Blanket as Program Manager immediately .

Can we Apply/File 2 visas at a time ..? Will it be consider as a duplicate ..?

Quick Answers from experience will Help me a Lot .

Thanks in Advance

Thanks,
                              Boo

Comment

Need H1-B sponsoring consultancy for Chemical Technology Field

Hi All,

I have H4 now. And i have more than 9 year experience in Oil and gas\chemical industry. Kindly help me to find out the H1 B processing consultancy for my filed. Appreciate your help. [email protected]

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X