Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of Greencard Sponsor Employers

Please visit http://www.immihelp.com/greencard-sponsors/

It shows the the database of all the employers who sponsored the greencard from financial year 2000 through 2008. You can look at the details of each petition, and you can also post experiences about a certain employer.

Everyone is encouraged to make use of it.

If anyone has any suggestions, feedback or bugs to report, please feel to post them here or contact us at any time.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

We are yet to hear any feedback from anyone.
    Immihelp Support

Comment

Extremely resourceful database

I tried to lookup the database giving my Employer's and my spouse's employer name. I have a decent idea of how many Greencards these companies process and the result from the database looked good.

Thanks, how was this data collected?

Comment

Data was obtained from the Department of Labor.
        Immihelp Support

Comment

It is important to note that the year picked from the drop down list shows the cases approved in that fiscal year and could have a filing date much earlier in a different year.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Originally posted by immihelp View Post
            We are yet to hear any feedback from anyone.
            -- what is certified and certificate expired in Green card database..
            Prashant Desai

Comment

Originally posted by h1bfile View Post
              -- what is certified and certificate expired in Green card database..
              Prashant Desai
              That is what the government data has. It is not clear to me what 'Certified-Expired' really means.

We have sent them several emails but no response so far.

If anyone else knows, please share it with us.
              Immihelp Support

Comment

I had a look and as a nurse was paticularly interested in how many nurses had been sponsored. I was surprised to find very few, I searched using the hospital sponsoring me and didn't find any, and then searched using my ref number from USCIS and drew a blank. Are the dates the date the petition was submitted or when the greencard was issued / denied?
                Last edited by PennyLane; 11-22-2009, 08:27 AM.

Comment

You can find a list of employers that sponsor both H1B visas and green cards here, I hope this helps

Comment

PERM Online Status Indicators

Nice job Immihelp Admin, afterlong time I am back to this forum.

PERM Online Status Indicators

The status indicators for an application filed on-line are as follows:

Incomplete:
                    A case number preceded by a “T” indicates that the application has not been formally “filed” by the employer or its agent, i.e., electronically submitted, and is still a temporary draft.
                    When an application is electronically submitted to the National Processing Center, the “T” changes to an ”A”.

In process:
                    An “in process” status indicates the application is in the process of moving through the DOL’s certification process.
                    If the application is in a stage of review requiring further information/documentation from the employer, the employer will be notified.

Withdrawn:
                    A “withdrawn” status indicates the employer has withdrawn the application.

Denied:
                    A “denied” status indicates the application is denied.
                    A Final Determination form, stating the reasons for the determination and advising the employer of how to request review, should the employer choose to do so, will be sent to the employer.
                    The Final Determination must be included in any request for review, therefore, the employer must wait to receive the form before making such a request.
                    The employer is also advised to wait for the Final Determination before filing a new application for the same alien to avoid repeating errors made in the original application.

Appeal:
                    An “appeal” status indicates the application is under reconsideration and/or review and is considered “in process.”
                    No new application for the same alien can be filed while an application is in a reconsideration and/or review queue.

Certified:
                    A “certified” status indicates the labor certification is granted.
                    The certified application and a complete Final Determination form will be sent to the employer, or, if appropriate, to the employer’s agent or attorney, indicating the employer may file all the documents with the appropriate office in the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

OMM

Originally posted by immihelp View Post
                    That is what the government data has. It is not clear to me what 'Certified-Expired' really means.

We have sent them several emails but no response so far.

If anyone else knows, please share it with us.
                    Last edited by OMM; 04-11-2012, 11:04 AM.

Comment

12 companies seeking H1b applicants

Get the targeted list for companies seeking international students for fiscal year 2013

Comment

How to calculate H1B 6 years limit

Hi,

I got my visa 10/01/2008 to 07/31/2011

First extension :: 08/01/2011 to 10/03/2013

Second extension :: 10/04/2013 to 10/03/2015

In between these following are my Visa Utilization details

Date Of Travel in Date Of Departure
                        1/11/2009 4/10/2009
                        4/2/2011 10/29/2011 --> Stayed outside USA more than 1 year before coming
                        7/2/2013 till date --> Stayed outside USA more than 1 year before coming

Can any one help me ... how much H1B time left for me

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X