I desperately need help with this. I'm totally confused here...
I'm applying for my father to come. This is what has happened so far:
I sent I-130 and payed $355 to USCIS (They received it March 11)
USCIS sent Receipt (March 17)
USCIS sent Approval Notice (May 1)
NVC sent a letter asking me to pay AOS fee ($70) (May 18)
I payed AOS fee online (May 29)
At the same time (May 18), the NVC sent a letter to my father to his address overseas, asking him to Complete the Choice of Agent and Address form, and to send it to the NVC address to Portsmouth, NH. He sent it (on May 30). Let me also mention that he didn't chose an agent, but he put his own address overseas to be the future address for all the corespondence they have in future with him (the main reason for this decision is because I am overthere with him at the time). I have someone at my US address who's being receiving, scanning and emailing my letters to me here.
Now, these are my questions:
1. Do I need to wait for another letter to arrive to my US address, with a whole I-864 packet and the instructions about what I need to file, what I need to send with it, and WHICH ADDRESS I send it to? Or do I just go ahead and send I-864 on my own? If so - someone please tell me WHICH ADDRESS I HAVE TO SEND THE I-864 TO!
2. Is my father going to receive a letter with the information about sending DS-230 and/or something with it, or again, DO WE GO AHEAD AND DO IT ON OUR OWN??? And if so, WHAT IS THE ADDRESS?
3. Do we pay IV Application Processing Fee ($400) now, or we wait for the letter that's going to ask us to do so?
4. If the answers to the first two questions are that we need to send everything now, without waiting for letters, please, someone tell me what is it exactly that I am sending? I know about I-864 (for myself as the main sponsor), I-864 (for the joint sponsor), taxes, letter of employment, and DS-230 in a separate envelope. Anything else?
Please, please, please someone help me! I've been waiting since May 29, when I payed the AOS fee... for some letter, or a clue.... but I haven't decided yet what to do.
They say so many times TAKING ACTION WITHOUT THE NVC'S AUTHORIZATION COULD RESULT IN A DELAY IN PROCESSING. And I am just too scared to do anything that could slow down the process.
Thanks million times to any one of you who gives me some answers!!!!