Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help on F1 Visa

Hi All,

I did my Btech on Chemical Engg. I applied for MBA in NPU university, US. I got my I-20. But only thing i am worrying is I have backlogs on my Btech.

My question is if the VO ask why do you want to do the MBA from US, why cann't from India. I don't have a proper answer.

Please try to help me with different answers. I have seen in one the thread they specified that they have given very reasonable answer. But the answer was not specified.

If anybody not willing to share there thoughts in this forum. Please send me there responses to [email protected]

Thanks in Advance. Please reply ASASP because I have appointment in July 2nd week.

Swamy.

I heard that NPU is a highly black listed university. Every body is having NPU i20 these days. one of my friend in hyderabad got rejected visa for this university couple of days ago.please post your experience after the visa interview.

Comment

How can someone suggest you an answer? You should answer the truth. Why do you want to do it in the US?
      This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X