Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plane Ticket..One Way?

Hello

i am a french girl 27 years old going to uc davis with a visa j1 for 4 years may j need a ticket plane one way to san francisco or also a ticket back to france iam going to work in ucdavis 4 years.

Please help mee
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

One way is fine.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

confused

Immihelp,

I was always wondering about this (earlier too). Are you making up questions on your own, and respond to them on your own??? Or more than one person can have the ID name as "immihelp". I'm just wondering why are you doing this?

Anyway, in case I'm mistaken on this, I don't know the answer to your question, but I would assume US doesn't care about J1 holders if they have a return ticket, or only one way...I just don't see why the heck they would care if a J1 holder is there for more than a year?!! Same with F1 students who are likely to stay more than a year? It's different though what they will think after one is returning and turns out that within their 4-5 years of program they never visited their homeland-whether it's an "immigration intend" or not. But I highly doubt that they would make a big fuss about having only a "one way ticket". Btw, which department are you gonna work at UCD?

Comment

Those are emails sent to immihelp that are posted as question and answers by admin on the forum so that other readers can find them, if needed.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

really?

Oh really? I was wondering about this for a while now....and why the person doesn't sign up and states it himself/herself? Probably it would be more effective as if someone didn't get it right, can ask back, and the person can clarify this...hmm....weird...anway, at least I became smarter today a bit... I was so wondering why the heck immihelp would ask a question and then answer it on his own...LOL Thanks Txh1b for clarifying this!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X